Getting Started with Barre Body®
How It Works:
Here at Studio Body Logic® we break our Barre Body® classes into four sessions (winter, spring, summer, and fall). Sessions are between 9 and 16 weeks long. Although registration is on-going, we encourage students to enroll in an entire session to receive the full benefits of the workout. When enrolling in a session students are reserving a space in a specific class for the length of the session. Enrolling in a session isn’t as intimidating as one may think due to our liberal make-up policy.
The exact dates change every year. Typically, our fall session runs from Labor Day to Christmas. Our winter session runs from January to March. Our spring session from the beginning of April to the end of June. Our summer session usually runs through July and August. We encourage students to start Barre Body® classes at the beginning of a session, but are able to accommodate new students throughout the session.
$20 times the number of classes in the session. Discounts are given for enrolling in multiple classes and to private Pilates apparatus students. Class fees can be pro-rated for students enrolling mid-session. Payment is due in full before a student starts classes with Studio Body Logic®.
Barre Body® classes are limited to 12 students
Barre Body® Make Up Policy:
We offer students enrolled in a Barre Body® class for the session unlimited make-ups for missed classes. Make-ups can be done before or after you miss a class. They can be done at either studio location in any Pilates Mat, Barre Body®, Stretch, Yoga, or Ballet class. You do not need to call the office or make prior arrangements to come to another class to make up; you simply let the instructor know at the beginning of class you are doing a make-up. Make ups do not carry over to the next session – all make ups must be completed by the end of the current session.
Men – T-shirt, biker shorts, sweats, socks.
Women – tank top / t-shirt, biker shorts / yoga pants, socks.
In case of inclement weather, a message will be placed on the office phone. Please call (703) 527-9626 for Arlington classes or (703) 739-7601 for Alexandria classes. A message will also be placed on our website and Facebook and Twitter pages.
How Do I Enroll:
Session enrollment can be made through our Enroll Online / MindBody page up until the start of a session. After the start of the session our office staff are happy to take your registration over the phone or in person. Please feel free to email us with questions.
10 AND 20 CLASS CARDS
– Class cards can be purchased at any time.
– Class cards can be used towards any Barre Body®, Barre Body® Dance, Barre Body® Ballet, Barre Body® Hip Hop, Barre Body Express® or Adult Ballet class
– The same class card can be used at both studio locations
– A 10 class card expires 90 days after activation. A 20 class card expires 120 days after activation. Your class card automatically activates after attending your first Barre Body® class.
– Classes must be reserved ahead of time with a class card
– Class reservations can be made online, over the phone, or in person
– Class cancellations must be made 6 hours before the start of a class in order for that class to be credited back to your card
– 10 class cards are $220 and 20 class cards are $400
– Students can drop-in to any Barre Body®, Barre Body® Dance, Barre Body® Express, Barre Body® Hip Hop or Barre Body® Ballet class
– Drop-in reservations can be made online, over the phone, or in person
– Class cancellations must be made 6 hours before the start of a class in order to receive credit in your account to use at a later time
– The drop-in fee is $25 per class